Affiliate Membership of ARP is open to companies whose commercial activities are linked to and used by relocation service providers. Affiliate members are typically international schools, serviced apartment providers, moving companies, specialist insurers and other organisations who supply essential services to globally mobile people and their employers.
As an Affiliate Member you will be able to attend all of ARPS's events at member rates, exhibit at our events or sponsor them, and network with other relocation service providers. You will also be able to access our free online training.
Please click here for a copy of the Rules of Conduct, to which every ARP Member must adhere.
To apply for Affiliate Membership of ARP, please click on the "Join" button at the top of the website.
As an Affiliate Member, You Will:
- Be given the opportunity to submit a free profile of your organisation in the Association’s newsletter.
- Receive the Association's Newsletter as well as the regular "ARP Bulletin".
- Be entitled to a standard entry on the Association's Website.
- Be given the opportunity to make presentations at events where speakers are required in your given specialist area.
- Be invited to attend seminars and conferences at members’ rates and attend any MIM or EARP accredited Training.
- Be given the opportunity to sponsor publications and events when applicable
Requirements for admission as a Affiliate Member
- To complete the online application form.
- To be nominated as an Supplier Member by a Full Member of the ARP.
- In the event that an applicant does not know any member of the Association, they may still apply for membership. In this instance, please supply the names and addresses of two referees. The application will then be considered by the Association’s Council.
One off Administration Fee: - £100.00 + VAT = £120.00
Subscription Fee: - £400.00 + VAT = £480.00